For interior, exterior and even under hood, AMP POLYMIX offers a wide choice of materials, perfectly suited for a wide range of parts for the automotive sector.
Under the Hood
|From ABS to PBT and fibre-glass or carbon reinforced materials, we have a range of materials suited to different parts under the hood:
These materials are used by the largest global car manufacturing groups.
They meet the specific demands of this sector:
- PP and Recycled ABS from MBA Polymers are recognized materials in the Automotive industry, and are used for various storage boxes, cable and support applications
- POLYLAC ABS from SHIMEI providers lower emissions of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Reinforced and non-reinforced PRE ELEC from PREMIX based on HDPE for fuel supply hoses and fuel tank neck (injection blow molding) as well as the supply cap (injection molding)
- Recycled PP – PC for front / rear fenders
- PMMA – PC for transparent areas / light covers